Thursday, January 23, 2014

Hearty Hedgie Sends Warm Fuzzies

Hi, everyone, here I am back again today with another card.  As soon as I saw the adorable freebie Hearty Hedgie posted today over at Spyder's Corner, I knew I wanted to make a card right away. Thank you, Lyn, for this cutie-pie!


I coloured the sweet hedgie with my Prismacolor pencils and paper-pieced the heart.  I created a background with washi tape and stamped the sentiment from Hero Arts Everyday Sayings.  Lastly, I added a pink flower and several Clearly Besotted leaves that I stamped and die-cut, along with three pink gems.  


Hero Arts Everyday Sayings
Clearly Besotted Leafy Accents
I would like to enter the following challenges:
  1. A Blog Named Hero New Year, New Stash (the digi image is brand new today) UE C5
  2. Clearly Besotted Love UE
  3. Flower Love Delice Love/Valentine (muse use flowers) UE
  4. Loves Rubberstamps CASE yourself or a DT (I chose to CASE my own card below - see below) UE
  5. MFP Speedy TV Color Challenge Bright Colours Wild Card (I chose pink and green) 5E #2
Loves Rubberstamps Challenge - CASE yourself or a DT
(I chose my own card posted here:
 http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/2013/10/warm-fuzzies.html )

Thank you for looking at my card - I look forward to reading your comments.  Wishing you a joyful day!

20 comments:

Carol L said...

This is just adorable! Love it!

Sandy said...

That little hedgehog is just way too cute. I love the way you used the washi tape and the flower is perfect. Super cute card!

Sandy said...

That little hedgehog is just way too cute. I love the way you used the washi tape and the flower is perfect. Super cute card!

Spyder said...

Brilliant Kitty!..love how you've coloured him...I must have a go with those pencils he looks a real treat! Paper pieced the heart... I have washi tape I have never used so must try that too!..
I'm typing this at 5,30 in the dark in bed with no glasses...thats how much I love him...had to tell you! Look out for him in my next Spyder has Spyed!
((Lyn))

marion said...

Stunning colouring of Hedgie, love it, such a lovely card, lots of hugs and cuddles for Honeydew and Kiwi, Marion

wannabcre8tive said...

This is a super cute card. I love the hedge hog.

Sue said...

Aww love your image and colours,lovely card Kitty.

Hannelie said...

So cute! l Lovely washi tape background!

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fab image and colours.xxx

Fran said...

Fab cards, popping in from the Stamping Dragon FB Blog ladder xxx

JMC Creates said...

Aww pretty kitty i love it in green. Love from Jacqui at SDD Blog ladder

Patti said...

You do such a wonderful job coloring your images!! I really like the Washi tape (I think it is) on your cards and.... another adorable! kitty on your second card! : )

Great job!

Patti

Gemiel said...

Hearty Hedgie is just too cute!!! Love the washi tape background. Thank for joining the MFP SpeedyTV Color Challenge this week. Blessings.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh that is adorable and I love how you used the washi tape!!! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Shanna Shands said...

Love the kitty cat!. Thanks so much for playing at LRS!

PaperDaisies said...

Love how you have used the washi tape. Great job. Love the design. Thank you for joining us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

Athina said...

I love how you used the washi tape! Great CASE! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

LARELLE-SUSANNE said...

thanks for joining this weeks challenge at Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge blog Just loved your project Super cute1 hugs Larelle-Susanne DT

Laura Love said...

Seriously THIS is ADORABLE!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE how you used the washi tape as a background and that little hedgie is too cute! Awesome job! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week! We hope you will play along with us again soon! :)

Stephanie said...

Another adorable card x